Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
Raspberry Balsamic Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- Butter, for frying, plus extra, to serve
- Flaschengeist Caramelised Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, to serve
- Fresh raspberries
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with butter or spray with cooking oil. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle caramelised raspberry balsamic and top with fresh strawberries