Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
- 1-2 ripe bananas
- Flaschengeist Crunchy Banoffee Cocktail2-3 tablespoons brown sugar or maple 2 tablespoons of
- Cooking spray or butter
- Caramel sauce/ topping
- Spray or add butter to a medium size non-stick pan, and heat over medium high heat. Add bananas and sugar/ maple syrup and Cocktail.
- Cook bananas until light to golden brown underneath, about 4-5 minutes (you can lift with a spatula or fork to peek). Be careful not to overcook or burn them (if you smell them browning, or see colour in the pan, flip them right away). Keep in mind these times will vary, depending on your stove.
- Gently flip bananas over to brown other side, turning heat down to medium. The second side will brown in about one minute.
- Transfer to a plate that has been coated with cooking spray (otherwise they may stick - they are ooey gooey and sticky!)
- Allow the bananas to cool.
- Top the pavlova base with cream and 1-2 banana slices.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top.