Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Flaschengeist Chocolate Port and Sailor’s Dream Cocktails
Flasch Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
½ cup butter, room temperature
3 Flaschengeist Chocolate Port
1 teaspoon vanilla extract?
About 2 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
METHOD for the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease line 10 cups from a 12 cup muffin tin with paper cups liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla extract. Pour in dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Evenly distribute batters into prepared pans.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes on a wire rack before frosting.
- Brush the Cooncktails top of the cupcakes, about 1 teaspoonful for each.
METHOD For the Frosting:
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, Chocolate Port and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
- Blend cocoa powder and beat until smooth. Pipe or spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes.