Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cocktail Balls
- Flaschengeist Strawberry Cream Cocktail 60ml
- 1 packet (250g) milk arrowroot biscuits
- 120g white chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for rolling the balls in)
- 1 tin (395g) condensed milk
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add melted white chocolate, Strawberry Cream Cocktail and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, and then roll through extra coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the Strawberry White Chocolate balls on a plate lined with baking paper and chill in the fridge for 30 mins.