Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
Basil Pesto Pasta
- 375g dried linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup Flaschengeist Organic Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- Flaschengeist Organic Parmesan Extra Virgin Olive Oil - to drizzle
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet direct until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, process basil, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan, scraping down sides occasionally, until almost smooth.
- With motor running, add organic basil oil in a slow, steady stream. Process to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pesto to pasta. Toss to combine. Drizzle parmesan oil over the dish.