Whether it's a quick and easy dinner, beautiful dessert, a spectacular dip or refreshing cocktail, there's a recipe here you can add a bit of Flasch for any occasion
- 2 tablespoons Flaschengeist Organic Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Flaschengeist Italian Herbs
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1kg minced beef
- 2 x 400g cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
- ¼ cup chopped flat-lay parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a deep-frying pan or saucepan over high heat. Add the Italiano oil, garlic and onion and cook for 3 minutes or until just soft. Add the mince and cook, stirring, until brown.
- Add the tomato puree, stock and herbs and rapidly simmer for 35–60 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
- Stir through the parsley, salt and pepper and serve over spaghetti or use as sauce in a lasagne.