Privacy & Terms
Personal information collection
Flaschengeist Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone number, email address and passwords);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including orders placed by customers and consultants);
- credit card payment details for single use payments of orders. (These details will not be retained and used by Flaschengeist Pty Ltd or any of its staff. Nor will it be supplied to any third party without the prior authorisation of the card holder);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone number, email address and passwords); and
- any other information that you send to Flaschengeist Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
Flaschengeist Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Flaschengeist Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Flaschengeist Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Flaschengeist Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to
Att: Operations Manager 2/61 Ravenhall Way, Ravenhall VIC 3023.