Perk up with an Espresso Martini! It’s a classic dessert cocktail made with just four ingredients: fresh espresso, coffee liqueur, vodka and simple syrup.
On a night out after you have finished your meal, when the waiter asks if you'd like an after-dinner drink do you always say yes?
If you are a dessert person, so of course, you say yes! We bet you love seeing what options are on the menu, but when in doubt ordering an espresso martini is an easy go to!
These coffee cocktails are the perfect sippers after a great meal and are preferred to a big cup of coffee.
Why you’ll love this cocktail recipe
The Espresso Martini is a coffee lover’s dream cocktail!
- With a strong coffee flavor and a jolt of caffeine, the Espresso Martini is the ultimate dessert cocktail.
- Made with just four ingredients, it’s easy to put together.
- You don’t need a fancy espresso machine to make an espresso martini. (But if you have one, great!)
Enjoy one as a nightcap or serve a round after a dinner party. They are extra elegant to cap off a holiday meal, like Easter or Christmas dinner.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, cooled espresso, coffee liqueur and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously. (Shaking well is important to create the foam layer.)
- Pour into a martini glass or coupe glass. If shaken enough, a foamy layer will form on top.
- Carefully place coffee beans on top for a garnish.