Alcohol With Gold Flakes in It is Perfect for Any Occasion
You have a special birthday or anniversary coming up, and you need to find the perfect gift for your friend or loved one. Alcohol with gold flakes in it is the perfect gift no matter if the person drinks alcohol or not. It can be the perfect piece at a dinner party to inspire conversation or as a special treat for their guests.
Myths About Liquor with Gold Flakes
Now, if you have never encountered gold pieces in food or drink, you might be a bit sceptical about giving it to someone as a gift, never mind consuming it. Here are a few myths about gold in beverages:
- Not safe to consume. The original myth around gold flakes in drinks was that the fragments would cut the drinker's throat and stomach and thus speed up the absorption of the alcohol into the bloodstream.
- Not real. The gold flakes were not believed to be real gold but merely some trickery or edible glitter. The 24-carat flakes are real gold, but it is so fine that it doesn’t do any damage when consumed.
- Gold residue. Your first thought is that gold is heavy and that it will sink to the bottom of the bottle or glass. You won’t find one solid piece of gold for the last sip as the gold will remain floating in the liquid and not rest at the bottom.
Many drinks and gourmet food are enhanced with gold flakes for visual appeal, and it has been tested and found to be safe for human consumption with no damage to internal organs, and also carries the approval of the Australian Health Authorities.
What You Can Expect From us Regarding Liquor with Gold Flakes in It
If you buy someone vodka with gold flakes in it, you definitely want the bottle housing the liquor to be as classy and sophisticated as the drink itself. We are Australia's number one liquor, glassware, and gift innovator.
- All our bottles have unique designs, with even the simplest ones having some special features you will not find anywhere else. You can choose from exquisite decanters, shoe bottles, love heart bottles, plus many more!
- We want you to have the best experience choosing our exclusive gifts, so we offer you a buy one and get a 50% off offer on specific gifts.
- Free shipping on orders over $70 to metro and major locations in Australia means that you can spend a bit more on the gift instead of the transport.
Flaschengeist is German for the spirit in the bottle. It is the perfect word for our business and over 19 years of experience putting exclusive spirits of butterscotch, chocolate cream, bourbon, whiskey, and salted caramel liqueurs in unique bottles.
Contact us if you want to know more about the spirits or bottles we provide.
What is Edible Gold?
Edible Gold is a natural metal food additive commonly known as Gold, it has been approved by the Australian Health Authorities for human consumption. It is tasteless and feather light.
History of Edible Gold… It goes way back
- Gold flake was used by the nobility in Medieval Europe as a decoration in food and drinks, either to demonstrate the host's wealth or in the belief that something that valuable and rare must be beneficial for one's health.
- The Chinese dined on gold 6,000 years ago
- Italian nobility dined on risotto with edible gold leaf during the sixteenth century.
- The Elizabethans ate sweets and fruits covered in edible gold leaf, while Japanese had it sprinkled into Sake.
- The Aztecs used to drink liquid gold
- The Egyptians covered themselves in gold for restorative purposes
- Goldwasser (English: Goldwater) is a traditional German herbal liqueur produced in what is today Gdańsk, Poland, and Schwabach, Germany, and contains flakes of gold leaf